Golf2College mentors talented junior golfers and their parents toward well-informed, sound decisions that will enhance their overall junior golf development, and guide them through the college placement process. The personalized process focuses on the goal of helping students maximize their chances to find the best opportunities for which they may qualify for as a collegiate student-athlete.
What we do:
- Provide professional support and guidance to junior golfers who aspire to play collegiate golf
- Help navigate and advise golfers and their families throughout the process, and develop strategic plans that will ultimately lead to reaching their goals.
- Provide an honest and realistic assessment of the student-athlete’s current academic and golf abilities
- Assist with understanding the NCAA & NAIA eligibility centers
- Provide a calendar of major timelines for recruiting, financial aid, academic testing and admissions
- Provide college searches for “best fit” school based on academics and collegiate golf skill level.
Who we are:
- Don and Diana Law have been instrumental in developing South Florida junior golfers into collegiate golfers for the past twenty years
- Don and Diana Law have played a large role in the growth and development of junior golfers not just in South Florida but around the world
- Don Law has been recognized by The PGA of America, US Kids Golf, Golf Range of America, Golf Digest and Future Champions Golf for his many contributions for teaching and growing the game of golf
“2012 National PGA Junior Leader” “ SFPGA Golf Professional of the Year” “SFPGA Teacher of the Year”
“Golf Digest Top 50 Teachers in Florida” “US Kids Golf Top Master Instructors” “SFPGA Hall of Fame”
“GRAA Top 50 Teachers Growth of the Game Award” “Future Champions Top 25 Elite Junior Coach in USA”
College Golf Day, June 11
- South Florida College Game Day with Don Law Golf Academy and Golf2College at Osprey Point Golf Course. Do you know your Golf S.A.T?
Are you ready to find out how we can help you succeed?
Call Diana Law 561-451-1128